The Garmin Edge Mount by Velo Endeavors allows you to equip any Garmin Edge Computer, or any Garmin that utilizes the Quick Release Quarter Turn mounting system to and out-front of your bicycle. The Velo Endeavor mount for Garmin Edge computers provides you with an optimum view of your cycling data by mounting your Garmin out-front of your handlebars. The Garmin Handlebar Mount attaches easily to your bicycle by utilizing a hinged bracket that mounts to your bicycle's handlebars and holds your Garmin computer out-front of you. No more looking down to your GPS watch or having to take your eyes off of the road in an attempt to check your stats. The Garmin Handlebar Mount allows you to keep your eyes forward and focused on the road ahead. The Garmin Edge Handlebar Mount is compatible with Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, and 810. It has a hinged mounting bracket for easy installation, comes with an included hex key to tighten the mounting bolt, and additional rubber spacers that allow you to mount your Garmin to a variety of different sized handlebars, both road and mountain bike. Weighs only 23 grams and measures 113mm x 52mm x 39mm.
- This Garmin Edge Mount Provides Optimum Viewing by Mounting Your Garmin Edge Computer Out-Front of Your Bicycle Handlebars.
- This Garmin Bike Mount is Compatible With All Garmin Bike Mount Quick Release Quarter Turn Devices.
- This Garmin Edge Mount is Compatible With Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, and 810.
- This Mount for Garmin Edge Cycling Computer is Compatible with Road and Mountain Bike Handlebars and is Easy to Install with Included Tools.
- 100% Money back guarantee! If you are unhappy with our product, we will happily refund your purchase.