Look Keo Blade 2 Carbon Pro Team Bike Pedals
- The Keo Blade 2 is the result of a long process undertaken by Look engineers to optimise all the innovative concepts which were developed for the Keo Blade Carbon. The Keo Blade 2 is a more reassuring, more stable, lighter and more powerful pedal. Its design completely integrates the blade for better aerodynamics.
The Keo Blade 2 concept, based on a carbon blade, allows for a more rigid cleat release, which ejects the foot much faster at the end of the release process than a traditional spring.
This makes the pedal very safe and allowed them to remove the resistance setting. However to satisfy all cyclists, the Keo Blade 2 is available in 3 different hardnesses:
- Version 12 that will be ideal for most users
- Version 16 for riders seeking more support
- Version 20 for those looking for maximum support
It is possible to switch from one version to another by changing the blade with a special tool.
- New carbon blade placed at the heart of the pedal
- Aero profile
- Very large and wide pedaling surface
- Permanent cleat stop contact
- New 13mm stack height
- Very light 110g (288g the pair with cleat and hardware)
- Three cleat release resistances 12 /16 / 20
- New Carbon Blade Placed At The Heart Of The Pedal
- Quick And Secure Cleat Entry/Release Thanks To The Blade
- Maximum Power Transfer Thanks To The New Pedaling Surface And Stack Height
- Great Foot Support Thanks To Permanent Cleat-Stop Contact Whatever The Pedaling Angle
- Available In Three Cleat Release Resistances: 12 /16 / 20