Reliable protection in changeable conditions - Lightweight GORE-TEX jacket gives reliable protection from wind and rain. Efficient, functional fabric is comfy next to the skin. - ELEMENT - For the leisure-oriented cyclist. This windproof cycling jacket is part of the ELEMENT series, designed specifically for the leisure-oriented cyclists and with an eye to good-looking functionality both on and off the road. The Outfit System combines various items with selected accessories to perfectly equip the leisure cyclist throughout the year. Key features: versatile, multi-use, tight or loose fitting. - GORE-TEX Active - GORE-TEX Active products enable fast paced, high intensity performance during cool and changeable weather conditions. Key features: durable waterproofing, windproofing and maximum breathability; excellent ‘Next-To-Skin’ all day comfort. All GORE-TEX shoes and clothing permanently ensure complete protection from water and wind resistance and therefore carry the ‘Guaranteed To Keep You Dry’ promise. At the heart of all GORE-TEX fabrics is an extremely thin, durable, waterproof, windproof, and breathable membrane. It contains over 1.4 billion micro pores per square centimeter to stop water ingress while allowing moisture laden warm air to escape. - Care Instructions - Easy care, washable at 40° C, color sort, do not tumble dry, cool iron, wash inside out, do not use fabric softener - GORE BIKE WEAR - Bob Gore, the current Chairman and son of the founders, invented the revolutionary GORE-TEX membrane in 1969. The membrane is characterized by the unique features that make it waterproof, windproof and breathable. For more than 30 years the company has designed products specifically for the needs of the modern cyclist. Innovative GORE-TEX and WINDSTOPPER technologies ensure maximum comfort and protection in all weather conditions. - Internal research laboratories are constantly striving to offer sustainable products without compromising on quality or function. All products and brand materials from GORE BIKE WEAR meet the requirements for Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
- Versatile, windproof, lightweight GORE-TEX Active cycling jacket with Velcro fastening for separate hood, for the recreational cyclist
- Protects against the elements; GORE-TEX technology - windproof, waterproof, and with great breathability
- Comfort fit; 2 front zip pockets, pocket with cable outlet, easy-open zip tags, zip underflap and zip port, adjustable cuff and hem
- Safety conscious reflective piping and reflective logo front and back, reflective print on sleeves. Easy care, machine washable
- Contents: 1 women's GORE-TEX Element GT AS jacket