DRY Lube is especially recommended for riding on or off-road in dry, dirty, dusty environments, yet it holds up well in moderately wet conditions. DRY Lube can also be used on derailleurs, shifters, cables, and brake pivot points. Finish Line's DRY Lube provides optimum drivetrain efficiency without attracting an excessive amount of abrasive contaminants. This is Finish Line's most popular and versatile lubricant.
- Our most popular, most versatile bicycle chain lubricant.
- Synthetic Oils with Teflon for super slick, long lasting performance.
- A dry-style lube that goes on wet but then sets up dry in a paste-like consistency to resist attracting and absorbing dirt.
- Our best choice for maximum performance in typical cycling conditions.
- Will not attract or absorb excessive grit and grime.