The Challenge S. C. Latex Tubes are significantly lighter than standard butyl tubes for the less rotational mass and lower rolling resistance when you're competing and racing against the clock. They're also more elastic and resistant to punctures than regular butyl tubes. However, because of their highly porous nature, they tend to lose air more quickly than their butyl counterparts, making them better suited for your race-day wheels.
- Size: 700 x 29 / 38 mm, 700 x 19 / 28 mm
- Valve Type: 47.5 mm Presta
- Claimed Weight: 86 - 92 g
- Recommended Use: road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty: limited