The Astrale 8 bike computer features Cat Eye quality with cadence. The Astrale 8 bicycle computer's rear wheel speed sensor works on the road or on your trainer Current speed (up to 185 mph), cadence, average speed, max speed, odometer, elapsed time, auto start stop and 12 or 24 hour clock
Accompanied by universal handlebar and sensor mounts for quick, easy set-up, this bicycle computer displays cadence, current speed, maximum speed, average speed, trip distance, total distance, elapsed time, and 12/24-hour clock. Speed is picked up from the rear wheel, allowing for speed to be measured while training indoors. Other features include dual tire size, automatic start/stop, and automatic power-saving mode. The computer runs on a CR2032 battery (included). Maximum wired transmission distance is 55 inches. Like all Cateye bicycle computers, this one is ultrasonically welded and water-resistant.
- Handlebar mount size: 22-32 mm
- Sensor mounts: 11-55 mm
- Battery: CR2032 (included)
- Maximum wired transmission distance: 55" (140 cm)
Founded in 1946 in Osaka, Japan, CatEye is the leading manufacturer of cycle computers, lights, and reflectors to cyclists in the world. In 1964, CatEye was the first in the industry to create a flashing lamp for bicycles, followed by their first battery headlamp in 1982, and the very first bicycle head lamp using white LEDs in 2001. The company's Opticube lens and reflectors make the brightest and most efficient LED headlights. while their LD500 remains the only rear safety light that can meet the rigorous CPSC standards for reflectivity.
- 8-function bicycle computer with universal handlebar and sensor mounts
- Displays cadence, current speed, max speed, average speed, trip distance, total distance, elapsed time, clock
- Speed measured at rear wheel, allowing for training indoors
- Dual tire size, automatic start/stop, automatic power-saving mode
- CR2032 battery included