The Canari Women's Gel Pro Shorts feature fabric that is a heavier, more durable and supportive version of Canari's standard nylon/Lycra® spandex blend. The stretch and fit is firmer, providing support to the quad and hamstring muscle groups, while maintaining its highly breathable and quick-drying properties.7 inch inseam.Gel Pad: 7mm monoporous Shock Gel Distributes road shock and vibration Microfleece top fabric wicks moisture and adds comfort..7mm monoporous Shock Gel.Distributes road shock and vibration.Microfleece top fabric wicks moisture and adds comfort..
Made by Canari, this pair of women's cycling shorts is designed to keep you comfortable on long rides. The elastic waist and Soft Touch leg grippers prevent the shorts from shifting as you ride, while the gel pad absorbs shock and reduces skin irritation. Eight form-hugging panels optimize comfort, and the soft, flat-seam construction prevents chafing.
Canari's standard base fabric of 82 percent nylon, 18 percent spandex provides a high resistance to damage from perspiration, sunlight, oils and chlorine while giving excellent stretch, support and recovery. Manufactured in China, the shorts are machine-washable and should be hung to dry. They have a 7-inch inseam.
All Canari brand products come with a lifetime guarantee.
- Women's cycling shorts; designed to keep you comfortable on long bike rides
- Made of 82 percent nylon, 18 percent spandex; offers excellent stretch, support, and recovery
- Elastic waist and leg grippers prevent shorts from shifting as you ride
- Eight form-hugging panels; flat-seam construction; gel pad to absorb shocks
- Manufactured in China; machine-washable; covered by lifetime guarantee