Our 29" Tyler with a full 120mm of travel is characterized by a sensitive suspension, uncompromising propulsion and maximum smoothness. Its amenities, design and features make Tyler an absolutely perfect all-arounder. These bicycles come 99% assembled. Images reflect frame and color only, please review specs carefully as they are not necessarily reflected in the image. The most aggressive wolves in the pack on every terrain and trail. Nothing can stop them. They are wild and follow their instincts. On soft paws they are the bosses in the wild. They have the climbing instinct. And so well built for downhill fun. They feel most comfortable alone in the wilderness. - BORN TO BIKE Steppenwolf Bikes are produced in Germany by MIFA Bicycle Works. Since 1907 MIFA has been producing bicycles in the most technically advanced and automated large scale bicycle factory on Earth.
- Frame/Fork: Triple butted Ultralight aluminum X6 frame with Fox 32 Talas FIT CTD 120 mm Kashima fork Comes 99% Assembled
- Wheels/Tires: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 29x2.25 Evo tires on Easton EA90XC wheels
- Drivetrain: SRAM X0 175 mm crankset with 44/33/22 Z; SRAM PC1091/PG1070 chain; 11-36 Z cassette
- Brakes/Cockpit: SRAM XO Trail 180mm brakes; Easton EA70 Flat 720 mm handlebars; Easton EA90 stem; SDG Circuit saddle; RockShox Reverb Stealth seatpost
- Extras: Full-suspension Fox Float CTD Factory Remote Kashima suspension with 120 mm of travel on front and rear