It's rare to see any pedal that does more than one thing. The M324 is that rarity. One side is a typical caged platform pedal, terms so old few probably understand what they mean. The other side is a SPD pedal. While it looks like a pedal that can't make up its mind, it allows the rider to be of two minds. One is the round the corner spin to run errands, the other is the ten-miler to work. This way, you can ride in your sneakers for the short stuff and get out the MTB dogs for the longer rides.
- Material: stainless steel, aluminum
- Cleat Type: SPD
- Entry / Release:
- Spindle Diameter:
- Pedal Wrench Type: 15 mm
- Compatible Components:
- Weight: [pair] 568 g
- Recommended Use: commuting, pub crawls
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 year
- Adjustable cleat tension for rider preference. Sealed mechanism with serviceable cup and cone bearings. One-sided; no pop-up floating cage.
- Spindle thread BC 9/16 in. x 20 T.P.I.. Chromoly spindle. Aluminum/painted pedal body.
- Cleat retention indicator. One pair cleats included. Weighs 533 g (per pair).