Powerful, light and perfectly equipped! With its ultra-lightweight, robust carbon fiber frame, this hardtail is the premium class for the marathon and cross-country racer. The short rear section and steep steering angle help support the agility of our Tundra Carbon. The unconditionally efficient drive makes the Tundra Carbon just want to take off. These bicycles come 99% assembled. Images reflect frame and color only, please review specs carefully as they are not necessarily reflected in the image. They want to run, they want to play, and they want to conquer nature. These alpha animals have no natural enemies, because they are the fastest in the pack. The irrepressible forward thrust is in their genes. But they can also look cool lying around on the lawn or chilling on the lake. - BORN TO BIKE Steppenwolf Bikes are produced in Germany by MIFA Bicycle Works. Since 1907 MIFA has been producing bicycles in the most technically advanced and automated large scale bicycle factory on Earth.
- Frame/Fork: High-performance carbon composite frame on RockShox Reba RL 100 mm Remote fork Comes 99% Assembled
- Wheels/Tires: Schwalbe Rocket Ron 29x2.25 Evo tires on Shimano XT/Schurmann SDR Disc wheels
- Drivetrain: Shimano SLX shifter; FSA Comet 175 mm crankset with 42/34/24 Z; Shimano XT front derailleur; Shimano XT/XT chain; 11-36 Z cassette
- Brakes/Cockpit: Avid Elixir 3 180/160 mm brakes; Easton EA50 Flat 685 mm handlebars; Easton EA50 90 mm stem; SDG Circuit MTN saddle; Easton EA50 post
- Extras: Ultralightweight; short rear section and steep steering angle make for great agility
There are no reviews yet.