Powerful, light and perfectly equipped! With its ultra-lightweight, robust carbon fiber frame, this hardtail is the premium class for the marathon and cross-country racer. The short rear section and steep steering angle help support the agility of our Tundra Carbon. The unconditionally efficient drive makes the Tundra Carbon just want to take off. These bicycles come 99% assembled. Images reflect frame and color only, please review specs carefully as they are not necessarily reflected in the image.
- Frame/Fork: High-performance carbon composite frame on RockShox SID RLT 100 mm Remote fork
- Wheels/Tires: Schwalbe Rocket Ron 29x2.25 Evo tires on DT Swiss X 1600 Spline wheels
- Drivetrain: SRAM XO shifter; SRAM XO front/rear derailleurs; SRAM XO 175 mm crankset with 36/22 Z; SRAM PC1091/SRAM XO chain; 11-36 Z cassette
- Brakes/Cockpit: Avid XO 180/180 mm brakes; FSA Afterburner Flat 685 mm handlebars on FSA Afterburner 90 mm stem; SDG Circuit MTN saddle on FSA Afterburner seat post
- Extras: Ultra lightweight; short rear section and steep steering angle make for great agility