Why the KitBest Portable Mini Bike Pump?
KitBest portable tire pump is compatible both for Presta and Schrader valve, even you can use it for the stroller tire.
In addtion，KitBest air pump is compatible for sports ball, so you can used it as:
- Soccer ball pump
- Rugby ball pump
- Volleyball ball pump
- Basketball ball pump
- Yoga ball pump
Compact and Portable
Cycling pump is not only lightweight , but also portable to attach to your bike with the bracket clip.
High pressure up to 100 PSI makes the pumping easily and safely to best performance, the perfect small road cycle pump
KitBest bike tire pump is made of the PVC material guarantees the durability.
Air Inflation Needles
Pump sports balls and balloon easily and effectively with the air inflation needles.
* SIZE: 190 mm (7.5 inches) closed, 410 mm (16.1 inches) fully opened
* WEIGHT: 140g
* VALVE: Available both for Presta & Schrader valve
* PRESSURE: 100 psi maximum pressure
* Accessories Included: Mounting bracket, Ball needle, Presta valve convertor
- PVC Bicycle pump barrel, ULTRA DURABLE design and EASY TO CARRY. - Mini bike pump is small enough to easily fit in your bike bag or bike basket. You will be able to deal with a flat tire outside anywhere and anytime.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT - Portable tire pump is almost weightless and extremely compact that can be attached to the bike frame under the water bottle cage with the mounting bracket
- EASY TO USE - Up to 100 PSI capacity that allows you to use the bike mini pump to inflate the bike tire from mountain bike (MTB pump) to road bike (Road bike pump). In addition, this bike hand pump can be used as ball pump to inflate the sports balls with the air needle as well. DO NOT RIDE WITHOUT IT, it is an indispensable part of bike accessories for you!
- A FULL RANGE OF ACCESSORIES: air needle to inflate the sports balls, Mounting bracelet to attach the pump on the bike.
- We are committed to provide excellent customer service of KitBest Bicycle Pump with our UNCONDITIONAL Free Replacement or Money back guarantee for a period of 3 years.
There are no reviews yet.