The Bianchi Pista Sei Giorni Track Bike is a breath of fresh air in a market full of cheap knock offs and imitators. The Pista Sei Giorni is the real deal, and gives riders exactly what the want in a track bike, fixed gear speed, power, and style. This powerful alloy frame is matched with a lighweight carbon, aero bladed fork, for maximum speed and comfort.
The classic fixed gear drivetrain is the most pure form of cycling and offers and unprecedented level of control, whether on the road or the track. The 46T crankset and 16T cassette, offer optimal gearing, while the front brake offers on demand stopping power, for the perfect blend of speed and control.
- The Lightweight & Powerful Bianchi D2 Pista Alloy Frame offers uncompromising performance on the track or street
- The Bianchi Straight Aero Blade Carbon Fork gives riders aerodynamics, weight savings, and vibration dampening not seen in other track bikes
- The combination of the Truvative TOURO 48T Track Crankset & The Shimano SS-7600 16T Fixed Cassette give riders the power to destroy the competition
- Maddux DRX3000 Track Wheelset offers riders fast, consistent performance mile after mile
- Legendary Bianchi style and quality offers unbeatable head turning looks that will perform for years to come
There are no reviews yet.