The Sanction is Bell's all-new lightweight, recession-busting full-face helmet. Weighing in at 950 grams, the fully-ventilated, low-profile helmet was designed with the younger rider in mind. Its sizing skews smaller than both its predecessor (the Bellistic) and the more robust Bell Drop, and is squarely aimed at BMX, Super-D and all-mountain riding. The moto-inspired style lines and graphics are youthful and contemporary, adding to the Sanctions' aggressive attitude.
With aggressive, moto-inspired styling, the Sanction is a smaller, lightweight, full-face helmet for BMX, Super-D, and all-mountain riding. Weighing in at just 950 grams, the Sanction has 15 vents for optimum airflow and its low-profile design is sized smaller for younger riders. Featuring a hand laminated fiberglass shell for lightweight strength and offered at a recession-busting value, the Sanction is ready for anything.
- Weight: 950 grams / 33.5 ounces
- Vents: 15
- Strap Color: Black
- Usage: BMX Race
- Certifications: CE EN1078, CPSC Bicycle
- Small: 52 to 54 centimeters / 20.45 to 21.25 inches
- Medium: 55 to 57 centimeters / 21.65 to 22.45 inches
- Large: 58 to 60 centimeters / 22.8 to 23.6 inches
More world champions have worn Bell Helmets than all other helmet brands combined. From Grand Prix racing through the Indy 500 to Olympic cycling, Bell helmets have played a vital role in protecting sports men and women for nearly 50 years. Bell began as a small auto parts store in a suburb of Los Angeles. Growing under the leadership of Roy Richter, Bell became a leader in safety equipment for auto racing, motorcycling, and then bicycling. Richter's commitment to creating great product through a close connection with the sport, along with his trust of and care for the people who worked for him, turned Bell from a one-man operation into a multi-million dollar enterprise. His legacy lives on today in Bell's commitment to racing, quality, and innovation.
- Lightweight and sturdy full-face BMX/Downhill racing helmet offered at recession-busting value
- Hand laminated fiberglass shell; adjustable visor
- Fully vented, low profile design weighs just 950 grams
- Moto inspired design lines; ideal for BMX, Super-D, and all-mountain riding
- Sized for smaller and junior riders; CE EN1078, CPSC Bicycle certified
There are no reviews yet.